Japanese people have a habit of drinking water on an empty stomach after waking up. Consuming water on an empty stomach is very useful against diseases like headaches, heart problems, increased heart rates, epilepsy, blood cholesterol, asthma, kidney diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diabetes, piles, uterus ailments, menstrual problems, throat and nose problems, etc.
My suggestion is, if you do not do this already:
- After waking up, drink 160 ml of water, four times
- After breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you shouldn’t eat or drink anything for the next 2 hours
- This method is also highly recommendable for healthy individuals as it will provide you with the necessary energy
- If you have problems with high blood pressure, the treatment needs to last 30 days
- If you have gastritis, the treatment needs to last 10 days
- If you have diabetes, the treatment needs to last 30 days
- If you have constipation, you need 10 days of treatment
- If you have TB, then you need 90 days
- If at any point you feel like you are gagging on the water or feeling nauseous; stop as there is no point forcing. What is happening is your body is cleansing; toxins are being released.
This treatment can also be implemented your entire life as it is highly beneficial and has no side effects.