1.There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
2. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
-John F. Kennedy
3. A year from now you will wish you had started today.
4. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
5. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
– Albert Einstein
6. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
7. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
8. Talent perceives differences; genius, unity.
-William Butler Yeats
9. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
10. Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
11. ow wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
12. All great changes are preceded by chaos.
13. The greatest mistake you can make in your life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
14. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
15. Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.
16. Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
17. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
18. We’re losing social skills, the human interaction skills, how to read a person’s mood, to read their body language, how to be patient until the moment is right to make or press a point. Too much exclusive use of electronic information dehumanizes what is a very, very important part of community life and living together.
19. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
-Thomas A. Edison
20. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
22. Try to keep your mind open to possibilities and your mouth closed on matters that you don’t know about. Limit your ‘always’ and your ‘nevers.’
23. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.