I am an organizer freak, I admit. I love when all of my space is maximally used and everything has it’s own place, especially in my kitchen. I love when everything is practical and decorative too.
I have 2 children, so living in a mess is my everyday situation, but I have to say is pretty exhausting.
I spend the most of the time in my kitchen, so organizing the things in practical way helps me a lot, to clean the mess faster.With these 15 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options:
1. Storage jars under shelf and you’ll never lose your lid again!
2. Well organized food pantry is always a good idea
3. Vertical hidden storage in a place that we never use
4. Hidden counter – extra surface – now we’re talking!
5. Creative Utensil Storage
6. The space under the kitchen sink is always a challenge
7. Keep veggies fresh and well organized
8. Handy Sink Storage
9. Perfect Utensil drawer
10. Hidden trash can
11. Special place for kitchen paper
12. Hidden charging station
13. DIY lid organizer
14. Great way to use kitchen corner