A perfectly refreshing meal for summer! Italian Grilled Chicken with Cucumber Bruschetta!
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Store Bought Italian Flavored Marinade
FOR THE BRUSCHETTA:
- ½ cups Peeled, Diced English Cucumber
- 2 whole Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 8 whole Basil Leaves, Torn Or Chopped
- ¼ cups Parmesan Cheese Shavings
- ⅛ teaspoons Minced Garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Good Quality Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
Place chicken breasts in a plastic container or leak-proof food storage bag with Italian-flavored marinade. Stir to coat and refrigerate until ready to grill.
Preheat outdoor grill to high. Lightly grease grill. Place chicken breasts on hot grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook about 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. (This really depends on the thickness of the chicken. Use a thermometer or cut it open to be sure you have it cooked all the way! You should see no pink!)
While the chicken is cooking, chop up and stir together all the ingredients for the bruschetta topping.
Remove chicken from the grill, cover with foil and let rest 5-10 minutes.
When you are ready to serve, top chicken with cucumber bruschetta. Serve immediately.