Good idea for tomorrow lunch: Mushroom Soup!
Delicious and simple with only few ingredients. You should check this out:
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 300 gr/ 10,5 oz mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2tbsp flour
- olive oil
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Clean and wash well the mushrooms. Chop them in half. Then put them in the food processor.
2. Clean the onion and chop it in quarts. Add the onion quarts in the food processor.
3. Blitz them shortly
4. Add the mixture in a medium saucepan and add olive oil. Put it on a medium heat, cook for 10 minutes.
5. Then add the flour in and add 1 cup of water. Boil on low heat for 20 minutes. In meantime you add the salt and black pepper.
6. In the end serve it with celery leaves and lemon juice