Healthy morning routines make the start of your day awesome! And…if the start of the day is good, then the rest of the day is bound to be good as well, right?
If you wake up in a bad mood, you are likely to carry that bad mood through the rest of the day. If you wake up energized, you are likely to get more done and feel happier for the rest of the day.
Having a few healthy morning routines will make sure that every morning is a good one…and increase your chances of enjoying more good days!
Below I am presenting the best healthy morning routines : productivity, nutrition, happiness, energy, connection with other people.Which one will you adopt?
1. The best of productivity healthy morning routines: Decide the ONE most important thing to do
Do you get up from bed and already feel overwhelmed with the things you have to do? Not a very good way to start your day…
Tim Ferriss, author of NYT best-selling book “The 4-hour Workweek” instructs us to decide the ONE most important thing to accomplish during the day and…preferably make sure we tackle it first.
To find the task that is the most important to you just ask yourself: “What is the task that if I accomplish today just that, I will be satisfied with my day?”
Found it? Awesome. No you are ready to go tackle it!
2. The best of nutritious healthy morning routines: Eat breakfast
Eat SOMETHING! Eating breakfast is one of the healthiest morning routines you can have! It will help you jump start your metabolism, and give the appropriate energy you need to get on with the day.
If your choice of foods is healthy, then great. Fruits, and foods with proteins will work nicely.
3. The best of happiness healthy morning routines: Meditate in appreciation
Woke up in a bad mood? Just spend 10 breaths pondering about the good stuff in your life. You may feel grateful about…
- Your body – Just think how many cells do their job right, right now, just to keep YOU living – this is true even if you are sick.
- The people you love – Your family, husband/wife, friends, etc.
- The work you do, or your hobbies – Aren’t the flowers in your garden pure beauties?
4. The best of energizer healthy morning routines: Get moving
Exercise gets your blood flowing…and it feels so good!
If you are an outdoors person, you could…
5. The best of connecting healthy morning routines: Say “I love you”
Just say it. Don’t neglect it. Why avoid saying something so simple, that has the power to make people so happy?