We are all searching for health food, healthy ingredients and all push hard to consume it every day. But who can resist on a crunchy and crispy portion of French Fries?
So this time let’s try to enjoy our French Fries on a healthy way – no oil added!
My kids lovin’ it so I can allow them now, a portion of French Fries with no doubt!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Take potatoes as much as you need, I had 5 (4 servings), pill them, slice and wash them.
2. Put the sliced potatoes in a clean kitchen towel and drain them well.
3. In a bowl prepare egg whites (as much as you need, I had 2)
4. Dip the sliced potatoes in the egg whites, they should be all side covered.
5. The prepared potatoes put it in a pan covered with a baking foil. Add salt, red pepper and oregano.
6. Preheat oven on 220 C, and them bake the fries until they go golden brown (around 20-30 minutes)