Time for lunch: Vegetable and rice stew!
No ideas for lunch? My whole-hearted recommendation for this vegan recipe. You can follow my step by step recipe, or just add vegetables that you have in your refrigerator.
It’s easy to make, the only thing you have to wait is the stewing. It’s delicious, and smells gorgeous.
So check it out:
1. Find a deep dish, I love using clay dish for this meal.
2. Take 5 potatoes pill them first (or don’t if they are new) and chop them into cubes.
3. Add 3-4 pilled carrots, chopped into circles.
4. Add 1-2 beetroot pilled and chopped into cubes (I love adding beetroot in my meals)
5. Add 1 eggplant, chopped into cubes
6. Add 1 zucchini also chopped into cubes
7. Add 2/3 cup of rice
8. Add 1 onion, sliced in circles and put it on the top of the vegetables
9 Add 3 cups of water, salt, black pepper, turmeric and olive oil
10 Before you put it in the oven, cover it first
11 Stew for 2 hours on 180 C
When it’s all done, serve it with few leaves of rosemarie and soy sauce.