Today, representing you the best, the king of all burgers I have ever tried, my tastiest Veggie Burger!
I love vegetarian recipes, they are very easy to make, it’s nutritious, delicious, juicy and the most important it’s the healthiest food in the world.
So I made this tasty Veggie Burger few days ago, and my whole family loved it, especially my kids, they love burgers and this is a great way to give them burger and healthy food together.
Ingredients for the sandwich:
– 2 slices ciabatta bread (per person)
– 2 slices of tomato (per burger)
– 1 chickpeas burger (per person)
– few leaves arugula on the top
Ingredients for the burger:
– 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 1 handful breadcrumbs
– 2 tbsp tahini
– 1 egg (or AF replacment if you are vegan)
– 1 tsp coriander
– 1 tsp cumin
– 6 spring onions, chopped
– 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
– Sea salt and black pepper
How to do it:
Blitz all (except spring onions) in a food processor until is smooth. After, add chopped spring onions and mix it all with a spoon. Make 4 burgers and place them on a large frying pan over a medium–high heat. Fry the burger 5-6 minutes on each side until they go golden color.